- We accept gowns in all sizes. Email photos of your gowns to email@example.com. Your gowns must be less than 5 years old, have been dry-cleaned and are in excellent condition.
- We will send you a preliminary earning estimates for the items approved.
- Once approved, make an appointment to our showroom to drop off your items or simply drop them during our store hours.
- Make sure your gowns have been dry-cleaned. If gowns have not been cleaned, they will be returned to you for cleaning.
- Only gowns that are authentic must be sent to us. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of contract.
- We will inspect the gown with you during the appointment. A contract will be written and signed for your consignment.
- Your gowns will be displayed in the boutique and/or website for the next 4 to 6 months. If there are no rentals or sales during these times, we have the right to return them back to you.
- All dresses that are consigned to us are subject to alterations / adjustments of sizes.
- If any of your dresses was rented or sold, you will be sent a consignment report via email along with a bank transfer of the consignment proceeds in between the 5th - 10th of the next month. If you do not get a report from us, that means your dress has not been rented or sold the previous month.